GRAPH Méditerranée, 15–17 Oct 2015 Aix-en-Provence, France.
Daniel Laune, CEO & Scientific Director of Kyomed, will give a lecture at the GRAPH Méditerranée meeting taking place from the 15th to the 17th of October 2015 in Aix-en-Provence, France.
The GRAPH is a group of hospital directors who gathers physicians, philosophers, industrialists and economists to encourage reflection on important health and society issues. Its objectives :
- Create a new space for reflection and research beyond traditional schemes
- Evolve the management and provide innovative solutions to health issues • Promote reflection and research in terms of hospital management
- Expand research and anticipate the future developments of hospital organizations
- Make new talents emerge
- Undertake, conduct or commission training actions
- Encourage exchange of experiences in France and abroad
- Develop its cultural values
Every year the GRAPH invites eminent speakers to share insights and perspectives around a theme. The objective is to broaden the horizons and stimulate exchanges and debate on social issues to publish innovative ideas. This year the seminar will focus on connected health.
To know more about the GRAPH, please consult :
You are Project leader
You are project manager
Health innovation and personalized medicine are our expertise. We may help you to accelerate the development of biomarkers, connected medical devices or digital healthcare solutions by bringing the right expertise at the right time.
You are volonteer
You are volonteer
You are a citizen, a patient, a care provider, or a healthcare professional, and you wish to reshape with us the future of healthcare? KYomed INNOV welcomes and value you as full partner in the health innovation process. Learn more about us and join our community.